Valentines Day is best known as the day when the world celebrates love and romance. While this day is dedicated to love and romance, there are many people who take this opportunity to express their feelings and thoughts of friendship for their friends. People celebrate their friendship on Valentines Day by giving their friends gifts, chocolates, flowers and Valentines Day cards.
Valentines Day quotes for friends are a great way to express your thoughts and feeling for your friends and to let them know how much you appreciate their friendship. Valentines Day friendship quotes help you put your thoughts into words that the other person understands and knows about your feelings for them.
Here we have a collection of some of the best Valentines Day friendship quotes that have been attributed to famous personalities. These Valentines Day quotes for friends can be used when sending your friend a Valentines Day card or a note. So strengthen the bond of friendship with your friend by giving them a great Valentines Day quote on friendship.
Valentines Day Friendship Quotes
- “Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.” Bible Proverbs
- “A faithful friend is a strong defence: and he that hath found such an one hath found a treasure.” (6:14) Ecclesiastics
- “I will always be there for you, through the good times and the bad, the smooth and the rough, or just any other time you need somebody. Just look for me, and I’ll be there for you.” Nick Mills.
- “Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.” Elie Wiesel
- “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.” G. Randolf
- “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” Henry Ford
- “Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship, never.” Charles Caleb Colton
- “The best mirror is an old friend.” George Herbert
- “He who loves 50 people has 50 woes; he who loves no one has no woes” Gautam Buddha
- “My friends are my estate.” Emily Dickinson
- “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” Mother Teresa
- “Love does not dominate; it cultivates.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “True friendship consists not in the multitude of friends, but in their worth and value.” Ben Jonson
- “Open your eyes to the amazing people around you. There is a best friend hiding, waiting to be found. Don’t just glance around. Explore every nook and cranny. It is in the darkest spot where you will find your truest friend.” Brittany Spinner.
- “The most beautiful discovery that true friends can make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” Kauangal Jignesh.
- “Life is to be fortified by many friendships. To love and be loved is the greatest happiness of existence.” Sydney Smith.