Every young girl dreams of that first kiss with mister right. This dream continues till it turns into reality when you finally get the opportunity to kiss your guy. However many girls are terrified by the thought of their first kiss as many of them have never kissed a guy on his lips before, they have always shared loving pecks on the cheeks, but never a kiss of passion, of love on the lips. So how do you kiss a guy?
Well kissing is not a science; it’s more of an art. To be a good kisser you need skill, while many are comfortable kissing a guy, some girls are not. Well there is nothing to worry about. You have reached the right spot if you want to learn how to kiss a guy.
So lets imagine you are on a date with your boyfriend, and it seems to be the perfect time to kiss him, what do you do? The last thing that you want to do is go at him with all th e passion you have and attack his mouth. When kissing a guy you need to be gentle, you don’t want him to run waya thinking you are a crazed demented person who attacked him, rather he should feel that you are the most gentle and loving girl he has ever dated. SO lets look at some simple tips on how to kiss a guy that would help you ensure your first kiss scores a perfect 10.
Tips on How to Kiss a Guy
- Flirt:- Kissing can be a pleasurable experience if the both of you are ready for it, if you are relaxed. Smile a lot. Before you kiss a guy, you should let him know that you like him, start by flirting with him, however be careful not to seem desperate. Let him know that you like him and how you feel about him. Make him feel comfortable.
- Touch him:- For many people the first touch is the stepping stone to their first kiss. You can try touching min gently; if you are shy find an excuse of touching him on the arm, face or hands.
- Hold Hands:- Once you are comfortable touching him, start holding hands. This is a great way of showing the guy you are into him. Guys like holding hands. This brings you both closer to each other and makes you comfortable with each other.
- Hug him:- Hugging your guy is the perfect way to set the mood for a kiss. Guys love to hug and cuddle up with their girl. You can hug him while on a romantic walk or while watching a movie or on the couch. Try snuggling together. This is a great way to come closer to him and sets the stage for your first kiss.
- Right Moment:- You need to keep an eye out for the right moment to kiss your guy. The best time to kiss a guy is when you are out on a walk holding hands or when you are snuggling together you’re your face close to his. If you have the right moment to kiss a guy, don’t let it go.
- Now that you have the right moment to kiss a guy, start by making your move slowly. You can start by giving him a peck on the cheek. If the guy makes the first move, tilt your head back, close your eyes and lean in to kiss him on the lips.
- Place your hands around the neck, just below the hair line,
- Keep your eyes closed at all times when kissing him. Kissing with your eyes open is not only distracting but also a big turn off.
- After kissing him the first time, look into his eyes and kiss him again. However you need to see how he reacts, if he is startled try kissing him again, if he does not reciprocate or is angry, don’t kiss him again, step back. But if he smiles, kiss him again and keep going.
- After the kiss, pull away from him and look down shyly, and then look back into his eyes. If the guy liked the kiss, he would kiss you back.
Now that you have had your first kiss with a guy and learned how to kiss a guy, lean back and enjoy the moment. You can hug him for a while, savour the moment, you just had your first kiss, don’t start talking immediately, you would ruin the moment.
These simple tips on how to kiss a guy will help you ensure that your first kiss is a perfect 10 and that the guys enjoys you kissing him. You can follow the step by step tutorial on how to kiss a guy to ensure that you are prepared for your first kiss.